Saturday, June 12, 2010

De Oranje for-ever

heeyyy...it's been a long time since my last post yaa..
so sorry, i juat don't have enough time for blogging because lately I'm kinda busy :p
I promise that someday when my business's done, I will write down the stories that you have missed..

But,for this one thing I just can't wait until I have time.
WHY?
Because the game is ON and the atmosphere gives me full of support to tell you about this thing!

Yeah,,Welcome to FIFA WORLD CUP 2010!!
Oooh,this is what I've been waiting for soo loongg!!




















As you may know,Lionel Messi drives me crazy during one and a half years.
And for now, I'm still waiting for his beautiful and blessed actions.
Of course, his handsome face too! :)














But,you know what?
My heart always for Netherlands.
I never been there,but I feel like I have the Holland blood from our grand-grandfather. Hahaha :D you wish,nie!
So,no matter how bad the team will play, no matter how bad their luck at the competition, my heart always for "De Oranje" now and forever.


Note for Giovanni van Bronckhorst: As a captain, you can lead your team to the final! Come on!

No comments:

Post a Comment